Monday, December 15, 2008

Moderation of Adoration



So, I'm in love. Hardcore. Head over my heels. I can barely think of anything but my Love. But there's a problem.

My Love is SO out of my league. And it's not just me saying that. And my Love Demands respect and honor. But I just want to Love Him. It seems that Loving God and respecting and honoring him would go hand in hand. So am I doing it wrong?

----

But then, I have another Love. She is closer to my level, though I'd still say she's out of my league. Me and her have had great times Learning and growing together, and then of course just being together. If I had my Way, I'd spend every moment I could with her. But I tried that already, and it ended disastrously. So Now I have to Choose to not spend (some) time with this Amazing Person in my Life.

----
Of course, i don't have to choose between the two loves, for they both love each other as well.

So on the one hand, I need to spend more time...

On the other, I need to spend Less...

You know, this may be hard...

But its WAY more fun than being "single"! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...Great post but can I just say that Link and Zelda NEVER kissed...no matter how much you want it to happen, it doesn't. False representation Patrick!