Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dis' her be a shout out!

I was sitting at youth group today and had a revelation: I was the Youth Minister. Umm, duh smart guy, you have been for 2 months! But this was the realization that I was doing what what i'd always wanted...and hadn't thanked God.

I'm back at OCC after a Foray away. I'm The Youth Minister at a church (the kind of church I've wanted to work in), and Hope is once again fostered in a broken relationship. I have lifelong friends, God-honoring knowledge, and occasionally spirit-filled wisdom. All these things i've been praying for relentlessly.

And now they're here. I have them. Things that I've worked for and asked for have finally arrived.

So this is a shout-out to the one behind it all.

Thank you God for allowing me to Return to OCC. Thank you for blessing me with a church and giving me wisdom and grace to work with these youth and teach them about you. Thank you for Blessing this nearly broken relationship, and thankyou for helping us to relalize That YOU are the only Just judge. Thank you for filling my life with blessings, blessings I miss every day.

I Love you.

No comments: