Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You've got Mail

It's amazing how much can change with one email.

I recieved a facebook message just now from a Ex-dear friend of mine. Someone who had a falling out with me, and we stopped maintaining contact. She told me she wanted my forgivness. I feel like I should be asking for hers.

This relationship had its faults and failures like any other, but until this point we were both pushing them under the rug. Now we are pulling them out, dusting them off, and trying to find a way to reconcile them without repeating our mistakes. Whether we will become friends again or not is not clear, and I would dare say it's less than likely, but there is peace now. Peace in knowing that I can use this knowledge to better myself and my current and future relationships.

God, you are truly a God of wonders.

No comments: