Thursday, October 23, 2008

Devastation and Reform

Sometimes I really wonder if I'm getting this love thing. I'm not talking about my relationship with Jessie(even though I am). I don't love people. I act like I do, and yet something inside me is constantly fighting to get out. It's the part that hates other people. Makes me Jealous, Makes me Angry, Makes me a bad friend.

Thankyou God for me the Insight
So I might make these wrongs right
If and when there ever is a next time
Cuz failure is a blessing in disguise.

Pull my heart out, Reconstruct
In the end it's nothing but
A shell of what I had when first started.

You've given me everything I need to succeed. I have a desire to serve you. I hate screwing up. I want to do my best for you...and I want to feed my ego. I need to come to realize(like I did this spring) that when I screw up it's a chance to learn. To serve you in a better, fuller capacity.

No comments: