Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quiet Foo!!

I had a bad night at work last night. I forgot my service book, I only brought one pen, I kept forgetting people's drinks and food(even to punch them in the computer), and I had several cooks, servers, and customers mad at me!

But I made $90.

Sometimes i think God blesses me to show me how wrong I am. Yes, He does chastise me sometimes, but he also blesses me. All included, i actully had a really good night at work. the only thing that made it bad was the fact that I was so focused on myself. If had been more outwardly focused, i would hav had a better night. I pride myself on being an encourager at IHOP, but last night, i was the griper.

A prudent man conceals knowledge, but the heart of fools proclaims foolishness.
~Proverbs 12:23

No comments: