Thursday, October 2, 2008

Priorities

I Love my Friends. They are so understanding. Even if they are the best at making fun of me (AKA keeping me humble), They would fight for me if they needed to. In fact, They fight for me and love me even when i'm not being a good friend to them.

This is an apology. I'm sorry for being the crappy friend I have been the past few weeks. Some of you may say, "it's cuz You have a girlfriend now", or "you have alot of homework", or "You haven't been that bad", to which i say your still just defending me. A Couple of you may be saying, "ah, he finally noticed!" to which I say, if I do this ever in the future, slap me around and tell me.

Quite Honestly, i've just been selfish lately. I've stayed out late with Jessie, I've manipulated those around me to get what I want, I've pursued my own desires. I've not been spending daily communion with God, and it shows. It's amazing how much of a difference there is when I spend time with the Lord Daily. 2 weeks ago, i was Joyous, encouraging, and stress free. This week, i've been cranky, manipulative, sarcastic, and completly tired.

Those of you that Read this need to know I love you. I have not been showing it lately, and i'm very sorry. I'm making myself and you a promise right now to change it.

1 comment:

jessie said...

I know you've been worried. you're the best, you know that right? Thanks for being you. :-)