Sunday, November 30, 2008

Independence Day

My Home is no longer my home. It is my Parents house. I can't stand being at home for more than 3 days or so. I'm really worried about this Christmas Break, spending that much time at home. I really want to stay in Joplin for break. In fact, I just might. I asked David Conrad if I could stay at his place, and he said more than likely. I'll have to look it over, and talk to my parents and such, but I really want to do it.

I'm so tired of 'floating' at home. I wanted to see them, I was homesick, But a whole week was just too much. This one week was terrible. I can't Imagine a whole month! I love My family, but I don't belong in the same house as them anymore. I am my own person. I can't go home every other weekend, and I can't stay in 'someone else's house' for an entire month. I need to be independent, however I can.

No comments: