Sunday, November 16, 2008

Learn

Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you. Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
~Proverbs 9:8-10

I sometimes wonder if i am capable of learning anything.

I constantly struggle with my self-esteem. My Youth Group seems just fine without me, the pastor wants me to preach, and responsibilties pile up! How can I do all this?

People hurt me. Repeatidly. A friend of mine has done this to me multiple times now. And I take it and walk on. I keep forgiving her. That's all well and good, but am I naive? Do I need to "act" more hurt? Or am I "doing it right"?

All this goes through my head a few days after I Blog on value. Today in my sunday school (that I teach) I taught about doctrines found in Genesis. One of them is the Idea of God making us in his image. Imago Dei. Value.

Jesus, i'm always asking for your help. Why is it so hard to just LET you help?

No comments: