Saturday, November 22, 2008

Home away from Home

So, of all the people I know, I'm the last person i ever expected to get homesick. But here I am, at home, and there's nowhere else I think I'd rather be. I've missed the little things mostly:
  • My shower - LOVE IT!!
  • The Fan in my room
  • the couch's in our living room.
  • The feel of our upstairs carpet on cold mornings
  • Mom watching a romance movie on the Hallmark channel
  • the sound of Ryan's Rap from upstairs.
  • the condescending looks from Nacho - I seriously enjoy his utter contempt for others!

In addition, many things have changed.

  • We have a dog now...an Indoor Dog...ugh...
  • Grant lives in my room for now
  • they black-topped the road to our house
  • I have a new manager at QT (why yes, i am blogging about QT! lol)

I've these people and places. I know I can't stay here though, even though I Love and do miss it. It's kind've wild to wonder, is this my last Holiday Season to live at home? Do I have one more? What about this Summer? Will I be at home?

*Sigh* Life is SO much different now...

No comments: