Thursday, May 15, 2008

Selfish or Selfless?

Its really quite confusing trying to hear God's voice at first. I've always looked for the voice telling me to do the unselfish act. But what if what I want is what God wants? i'm not willing to Reach this goal without God, and if I Get the word from the Boss, it will no longer be a goal. But have I? Did God already say drop it and I just missed it?

I want to Do what God wants. And if this isn't of God, i don't want any part of it. But is that really true? or am I trying to give life to something God already Asked me to sacrifice?

I Samuel 15:22 - But Samuel replied:
"Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the LORD ? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.

Did I screw up?

No comments: