Thursday, May 8, 2008

The force is...strong, in this one...

As the school year comes to a close, i look back on what I, one who was not in school, have learned ths semester. I some ways, i have grown at an accellerated rate, and yet still other ways i have stood firm or even backslid. But i am not the man i was on January 18th, 2008. Even though i have not been in school, God's been teaching me ministry, Labratory style.

Talking to people at work, Living at home with my family, Touching the lives in my youth Group, and even supporting my friends back at Ozark. God has found ways to use me and help me find out how i can serve him better. I've watched people grow in the Lord, and it gives me a high. I've watched people discover thier inner gifts to serve and it makes me write songs! I'm pastoring others and i can't stop!

No comments: