Wednesday, February 6, 2008

i'll do it tommorrow

I'll do it tommorrow. I'll read My bible when i get to Ozark. (that didn't happen) I'll read my bible when i have more time(also a failure). I'll read my bible when i go back to ozark(Haven't i been here before?).

I don't want to read today. i don't want to workout today. I don't want to get my car fixed today. Instead i take the HUGE amount of freetime i've been given, and squander it. i Play video games for marathon amounts of time. I talk on the phone late at night to people since i'm sleeping in till noon anyway. I never realized how lazy i really was till i came back home. With "nothing to do", i still ignore to do the things i need too but used to be "too busy".

so there. step one complete. i admit the fact i have a problem. All i have to do is go pick up my bible, and read. and again tomorrow. and again after that. and after that.

will i be this determined in a week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm proud of you bro, good luck on your trial. keep it up, and keep me posted ~ your old roomate