Monday, February 18, 2008

Amazing Grace

Psalms 37:2 "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will grant you the desires of your heart".

I got my new Guitar. Then I got another one for free as a surprise. Jessie came down to Oklahoma even though there was supposed to be an ice storm. All my friends made it to "nerd-con" at my house on Saturday. A friend from high school is doing well. Villa heights is paying for my stolen guitar. QT is going to let me be ER until I promote.

God is working in my life. Alot. I see his hand moving the more i think about it. He is pouring out blessings when i barely put out for him. But as he blesses me, i've been inspired to put out more, through which, I have been blessed even more. God's Amazing grace is just that, Amazing. There is no reason for God to Love me like he does, save one. He made me. God has not given up on me. God is not going to give up on me.

So I won't either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patrick, you always encourage and inspire me. Thank you, God IS working through you.