Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Matters

So, i've never dealt with any measure of homesickness before. i've always dreaded (for the most part) returning home, especially since going to college. However, I forgot to call my dad for his birthday 2 weeks ago. my brother Sean's birthday is tomorrow, and i'm not just calling him, i'm going home to visit.

I miss my family alot. I'm worried about Ryan in school, i'm worried about Sean's Spiritual Walk, i'm worried about my dad and his responsibilities as head of the family...

I'm really excited to go home. I don't expect it to be all peachy, fuzzy, happy, blah blah blah...thats never gonna happen. on the contrary, i'm going to be made fun of, ridiculed, told I am gay, "offered" drugs, and my girlfriend will prolly get mocked too. But that's ok, because thats how my family rolls...blunts that is!

he he, gotcha ;)

No comments: