Sunday, August 17, 2008

Worry Wart

I'm here. I've worked so hard, and tried so much to make it here, and it seems like a dream. I'm seeing old friends, making new ones, relearning the ropes, and learning new tricks along the Way. I've missed being here, the people, the atmosphere. And yet, I'm still worried...

A friend jokingly said exactly what i've been thinking all week. I was picking on shane(as usual) and told him i'd be around all the time to do so. A friend said, "Yeah, but patrick hasn't made it through enrollment yet, so he may not be with us." Last semester, enrollment was my undoing. I was all moved in, had taken a winter session course, met everyone, the whole deal. Then WHAM!!! I find out i can't attend because i can't pay.

Worry is a waste of energy. I pride myself on being enery efficient, not even showing emotion unless I really care about something. Well, i really care about this. This is my life. My Dream. My...His Plan.

...That what It boils down too. I'm out of my comfort zone. I'm here simply to lay my life down, and that makes me vunerable byt typical standards. I need to remember who is really in charge. After all, God cares for the birds, and he pretty much brought me back from the dead. I Believe God has a plan for me and knows what he's doing.

No comments: