Sunday, August 2, 2009

Plane Ride

Flying to Orlando today for our family vacation was fun! I've been on planes before, but this time was a new experiance: I got to sit by myself! Away from my family, I was surrounded by complete strangers. This gave me a whole new perspective on the travel time, and I learned alot about things by taking time to think them through.
  • From the ground, I look at clouds and imagine what else they look like. From the air, I do the same thing to the ground. The Question crossed my mind, "Does God or any angels do this on days off?"
  • People in airports are entirely way to stressed out. Everybody is short, in a hurry, and really quite rude. I understand the frustration involved with planes delays, but do you have to treat others as less human than yourself?
  • The tops of clouds look so funny, silly, and yet, soft. All of this doesn't explain why I imagined me and my sweetheart (Jessie!!!) dancing a waltz on top of one. :D
  • My Father taught me well about "being a man". For a long time I blamed an ex-girlfriend of mine for my passivness as a man. However, I think I simply followed my dear dad's example.
  • Girls who are easy, sleezy, or just plain immodest, are not attractive at all. Quite honestly, they make me very sad, and some induce a urge to vomit. I'm not excited about Sumertime Orlando.
  • Style is in the eye of the beholder. Therefore, one does not learn "Style", but one can learn another person's style, and choose or not choose to adapt it into thier own style. I have my own tastes and preferances and should express those in a loving way! Maybe I can inspire others the way that some have inspired me!
  • My life really has been boring this summer! I don't do any friend stuff with my friends, and even though Jessie loves all the time we've spent together, it wasn't time well spent. I have not utilized my time and brain power in a way that benifits others. I have not thought for or cared about other people, and so, I stopped learning about them, I stopped growing with them, and therefore, I stopped Loving them.

It was indeed quite a plane ride. Pictures to follow! (Though maybe only on facebook)

No comments: