Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trapped


Why did I let you talk me into Coming? Because I thought It would be different. I always think that.

I make sure to enter this thing with a good attitude, with a right mindset. However, you point out my few mistakes, tell me I have not changed, and write me off as selfish.

Oh and thanks for valuing my opinion when I try to point this out diplomatically. You once again just assume you know everything. well, I'm not changing my mind, just tactics. You were right, this IS my last vacation with you.

It's not about being right. It's not about getting my way. It's about respecting me as a freakin' person. Even if I wasn't moved out you would treat me this way.

I feel trapped here. At least when I visit in Tulsa, I can just drive home when I've had enough.

1 comment:

jessie said...

You know what assuming does... but do they know?