Sunday, August 2, 2009

First Day!

Today was a day of firsts for me! Both Good and bad.
  • (-) I was Hit on by a girl wearing very little clothing. As cute as her face was, her lack of clothing was quite repulsive. I told her I was already claimed in the sweetest way possible.
  • (+) I walked around an amusement park by myself, at my pace, where I wanted. It was quite refreshing to be able to set my own timeframe and path.
  • (?) I told my dad what I really thought about HIS additude on this trip. I'll get back to you on this one.
  • (+) I watched a show at disney that scared me terribly in 1999. This time, I was awe inspired and the music almost brought tears to my eyes it was so moving (the music, not Mickey Mouse at all).
  • (?) I share a room with a girl! Slow down people, she's my sister. So far, we're surviving, but 1 night as roomates isn't very impressive. :)

It was really fun. Lots of little stories about life, love, friendship, brotherhood, and Being a family. This vacation will be good for us, even if its hard.

No comments: