Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A thousand winters melting!

I think i'm finally here. The place i've longed to be all my life. Granted, it took the temperary loss of everything and everyone I hold dear, but I made it.

I love God.

For about 4 days now i've spent almost every free moment with God. I mostly blame this on jury duty, as I have alot of free moments, but now I actully look forward to today's duty. I will get to spend somewhere in the area of 6 hours in complete "hang out time" with God.

I've always struggled with talking to Go about what makes me tick, what i deeply desire, my dreams, fears, etc. I've always thought, "he knows em all anyway."

And yet, when I know something about my friend that they don't know I know, I enjoy hearing them tell me. When a Friend tells me they are afraid of life after this summer, even when i know already, I like that they tell me. I betcha God's the same way.

Please, spend time with God. Not cuz you have too, cuz you can. Do what you do with your friends. sometimes, you plan it out, "hey, lets watch a movie on Tuesday!" or sometimes it's on the spot plans. Whatever! Spend some of your free time with God. It actully helps to separate bible study and Worship. Granted, i'm not at Bible College right now, but I don't think i'll be as inclined to use the bible as a textbook.

Please. If your not here, do whatever you can to get to the point that you Love God. It's like somebody ripped away the grayscale, and color has returned to the world.

No comments: