Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busybody?

Am I nosy? i mean, i tend to be knee deep in drama, and yet, my friends live miles away, i'm not dating anyone, and drama seems far away. Do I go looking for it?

I wonder if by caring too much, i'm becoming involved in the drama of my friend's lives? But I also wonder if what I am knee deep in is "drama" in the typical sense, or if it's something that actully matters? I try to keep all my "major events", if u will, at a certain level of importance or higher, or else, i don't need to waste emotional energy on them. This strategy has served me well in avoiding stress as long as my perception of what is important is not warped.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 -- "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you..."

I think i'm going to go back to focusing on Work and summer school instead of other things...

No comments: