Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Apathy

I'm so tired. Tired of school. Tired of Work. Tired of Playing Halo. Pizza. Chips. Soda. Gatorade. Being Cold. And do you know why i'm tired of all these?

Apathy...

Selfishness...

Me...

I'm the one whose tired of this or that. I'm the one who wants to gripe and complain, elevating myself because "everyone cares about me". I have to be funny, i have to be smart, i have to be right. Because if i'm not...

What if i'm not?...

What if i wasn't always trying to look the coolest. to be the funniest. wut if i wasn't afraid of my friends seeing who i really am. wut if i didn't walk around everywhere wearing a mask, only taking it off for 10 minutes a day for the one who can see through it anyway. i only take off the mask then so i can breathe.

What if...

Humility is one of those things that has always eluded me. i'm always trying to put me first. i don't want to anymore. today, right now starts the point that i focus on others. whether its God, my friends, or complete strangers. I need...He wants me to be like this...

...

To be like he was...

No comments: