Saturday, October 10, 2009

Why


Why? That is the question I ponder tonight...

Why did you pick me, out of all the options? Why didn't I read the warnings? Why did I creep forward? Why didn't I charge forward?

Why did I choose the friends I'm surrounded with? Why did I pick him? Why do I hang out with her? Why don't I scrutinize more?

Why did I follow my eye's curiosity all those years ago?

Why did I let you do this to your life? Why did I snatch away your freedom? Why does it seem like I'm killing your soul?

Why do I always blame things on other people? Why don't I take responsibility? Why don't I stand up for what I believe in? Why don't I stand up for a friend?

Why don't I let myself be Angry? Why do I stifle my Passion? Why don't I let myself Feel?

Why do I wish I could re-live the last 10 years of my life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ok?