Friday, October 16, 2009

Weary

I'm Tired of a few things...

  • I'm tired of getting hung up on by people I am trying to help. I sincerely want to help them, and it hurts a little when they don't even let me try.
  • I'm tired of being judged unfairly. I make this one mistake and suddenly i'm at the bottom again. all of my "above and beyond" performance (your own words) is forgotten in the light of this one mistake I made!
  • I'm tired of females. Do NOT hear me say I'm tried of Jessie. I adore her. but for more reasons than I care to explain I would love a "Male only" day or two.
  • I'm tired of this concrete kingdom, of being surrounded by roads, cars, gas stations, buildings, radios, machinery, cell phones, and noise! I HATE that my work has trees imprisoned in its parking lot for "good looks". the trees look like their dying! I want to walk in a forest, listen to a brook, lay in the grass, watch the wind sweep across a field, watch the sunset from a mountain or hilltop.
  • I'm tired of being surrounded by people obsessed with being sexual. they seem to make it a point to be hard on those of us who are not. Oh yeah, and they constantly remind that they are "recruiting". Virginity truly is a treasure, and it becomes more valuable every day, sometimes by the hour. I can't wait to give it to My wife one day to show her how important she is.
  • I hate the corporate world. I'm so tired of feeling I'm worth less if I'm not at least moving towards the top. I JUST WANT TO START MY OWN BUSINESS!!! WHETHER I GET PROMOTED OR NOT IS NOT A MEASURE OF MY WORTH AS A PERSON!!! ITS NOT EVEN WHAT I WANT TO DO!!!
Phew...glad I got that out before my head exploded...

1 comment: