Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Broken Hearts

Yesterday i was having a really good day. Lots of good things were happening for me, and all said life was really good. But for 20 minutes, that didn't matter.

First I saw a girl(Girl L) who had recieved a broken heart from a boy (Boy C), and was now with another boy. I then saw that boy with another girl(Girl B), who had recently had her heart broken as well(Boy D). In the same room, was another girl(Girl A) whose heart was broken by Boy C, but was now with another boy(Boy T) and very happy. I then saw Boy D, who appeared to be having a bad day. And as I entered my Dorm, I saw my Dorm Mom cleaning stuff out of thier apartment, and down the stairs was Dad Cleaning out his office.

So much pain. So much Separation. It reminds me of one of my very first posts...

It was about Death.

Death is a separation...of body and soul.

Separation of people, feels like death. I've felt separation. I've felt that longing. I've felt that hoplessness that comes with not knowing where to go or who to turn too.

I went to my room and prayed for those people, through tears...

1 comment:

jessie said...

You are a good man. I love that you care about people so much.